We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (‘GDPR’)
Information about us
Hands On At Work is a limited company registered at Companies House – Registration Number 09074058
Registered Address: Curo House Greenbox Westonhall Road Stoke Prior B60 4AL
Telephone Number: 07989 367669
Information we collect about you
The type of information we will collect about you includes:
- your name
- phone number
- email address
Reasons for collecting the information
We collect information about you for 2 reasons:
- To process your order
- To provide you with the best possible service.
How information is collected
We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a “cookie” which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
How will the information be used:
To inform you of our services and provide specific quotes following a request for information from you
To arrange appointments and submit invoices for services rendered
We will add the information to our Customer Relationship Management System to keep in touch with you and send you information about our services until such time as you withdraw your permission for us to do so.
Sharing information with third parties
The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
We will not pass on your information to a third party without your consent.
We will only retain your information for a period of 5 years after the end of any contractual agreement in accordance with our insurance requirements or longer if required by law.
Your rights under GDPR
- You have the right to be informed of data we are holding about you.
- You have the right of access to the data we are holding about you
- You have the right to request any data we are holding about you to be rectified if it is inaccurate or incorrect. We will endeavour to ensure the information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
- You have the right to have any data we are holding about you to be erased subject to any obligations we have which may override this such as legal obligations to maintain records or for insurance purposes
- You have the right to restrict any processing of data we hold about you. For example, we will give you the chance to refuse any marketing email from us. We will also not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We will not use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties.
- You have the right to data portability
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. If this is the case we will not e-mail you in the future unless you have given us your consent
- You have the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
Lawful Basis for collecting your information
We will only collect maintain and process your personal data on the basis that either you have consented to us doing so or in pursuit of our legitimate interest.
By legitimate interest we mean:
- Providing you with quotes and information as to our services.
- Providing those services to you
- Providing additional information for example, hints and advice as to how maintain the benefits of our services in between appointments
- Promoting and marketing our services
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Questions or comments about privacy
If you have any questions or comments about our use of your data please email us at email@example.com.
If we cannot be of assistance you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) whose contact details are
The Information Commissioner’s Office,
Wycliffe House, Water Lane
Wilmslow, SK9 5AF
Telephone: 0303 123 1113