20 Nov Pilates in your workplace
Hands On At Work is pleased to announce we are now offering workplace Pilates across Worcestershire, West Midlands, Gloucestershire and Warwickshire with plans to offer the service across the UK by the middle of 2023.
Why Pilates? Pilates is for everyone, and the benefits can be felt after just one class. It is a safe low impact form of exercise, which can be regressed or progressed depending on ability.
You’ll read below that there are many reasons why we’ve decided to add this wellbeing initiative to our expanding list of services and why it’s perfect for the workplace.
- Pilates can relieve pain and discomfort caused by poor posture.
- Pilates teaches you to breath more effectively, which as a result can help with better core engagement. The breath can be used to help assist your movements or used to add resistance to create challenge.
- Pilates strengthens the core, increases flexibility, improves posture and alignment, gives great body awareness, and promotes mindfulness, improves body sleep.
- Pilates can highlight weakness and unhelpful habits within the body which in time may lead to injury or be causing degeneration. Pilates encourages better movement overall, which in turn reduces risk of injury.
- Pilates is a great supplement for many active hobbies such as golfing, tennis, football, rugby, rock climbing, wrestling and dancing.
If Pilates is something you and your colleagues would like to explore, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with your location and number of employees so we can put together a bespoke quotation.